– Plan, prioritize, organize and implement both reactive and preventative schedules on fabrication, installation, repair, overhaul and maintenance of building, facility, machines, equipment, utensils such as trolley, tables, cabinets ect, mechanical and electrical systems including waste water treatnment system, fire fighting and security equipments to ensure safe and continuous operations of production and the whole factory.
– Ensure efficiency, on time delivery and safety of maintenance operations within approved cost and budget by achieving all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
– Develop and implement new methods, best practices to improve maintenance operations, minimize operating costs, and effect greater utilization of labor and materials.
– Monitor operations, and inspect, test, and measure completed work, using devices, such as hand tools, gauges, and specifications to verify conformance to standards.
– Regularly patrol maintenance work areas and production floor, examine machines and equipment to detect and correct unsafe conditions or violations of safety rules. Ensure that all machies and equipment are fit for purpose and to provide proactive support/solutions when required.
– Recommend measure, such as procedural changes, service manuals revisions, and equipment purchases, to improve work performance and minimize operating costs.
– Manage and control utilization of materials as well as the process of disposal of waste, obsolete machinery and equipment to prevent acts of fraud and stealing.
– Coordinate and communicate with external contractors, suppliers and other service providers.
– Request materials and supplies, such as tools, equipment, and replacement parts for work activities.
– Compute and estimates actual costs of factors, such as materials, labor, and outside contractors, and prepares budgets.
– Assigns workers to perform activities, such as service appliances, repair and maintain vehicles, and install machinery and equipment.
– Control and monitor maintenance tool and spare part inventory.
– Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks, impose and implement safety rules and regulation within department to ensure safety and well being of maintenance workers and visitors at maintenance sites and work places.
– At least 03 years of progressively responsible and professional experience for maintenance management role. Experience in wood working machines and furniture manufacturing industry is preferred.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field required.
– Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical, hydraulic, air compressing, mechanical systems, high frequency and CNC machines.
– Excellent leadership and advanced management skill is a must.
– Excellent written and oral communication skill in both Vietnamese and English is essential.
– Proficiency in keyboarding and applications of Microsoft Office suite is required.
– Competitive salary.
– Participate in social insurance on full salary, Premium Health Insurance, 24/24.
– Accidence Insurance after signing labor contract.
– Give lunch at the canteen, soft drinks free, Coffee shop…
– Shuttle bus for employees between Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Dương Province.
– Contact person: HR department.
– Submit directly at the company: VFR company – Binh Chuan 62, Binh Chuan Quarter, Thuan An City, Binh Duong Province.
– Email: email@example.com