– Review and draft policies to ensure in compliance with the local law, buyer’s requirement.
– Develop and implement benefits program, supervise the HR administration to ensure local employees’ benefits.
– Supervise the maintenance of compensations and benefits records to ensure information are filed in line with company’s record management policies.
– Prepare/ attend social compliance audits from buyer.
– Making / executive/ follow up CAP after audits.
– Understand CTPAT regulations and update compliance policies.
– Check the factory working environment and interview workers to control Grievance resolution system.
– Other duty was assigned Operation Director.
– Reporting daily H&S issues in the workplace and establish internal improvement.
– Management other subcontractor and assessment following the labor code, buyer standards.
– Have BSCI / SA 8000 certifications and currently practicing BSCI / SA 8000 audit for 3rd parties.
– Deep knowledge of Management System Standards (Lead auditor certificate of ISO9001, ISO14001,… is an advantage).
– Good command of written and spoken English.
– Good Office Microsoft skills.
– Dedicated, careful, flexible, self-motivated.
– Adapted to travelling.
– Competitive salary.
– Participate in social insurance on full salary, Premium Health Insurance, 24/24 Accidence Insurance after signing labor contract.
– Give a lunch at canteen, Soft drink free, Coffee shop…
– Shuttle bus for employees between HCM City and Bình Dương Province.
– Contact person: HR department
– Submit directly at the company: VFR company – Binh Chuan 62, Binh Chuan Quarter, Thuan An City, Binh Duong Province.
– Email: email@example.com
Deadline: 30 days from job posting date.