– Receive all RFQs (Request for Quote) from Sales
– Prepare (with the help of the Project Coordinator) all related documentation and spreadsheets. Sorted into an organized Project Folder for further review by HD and CEO.
– Work with TEC and PUR to get information on key materials and costings for components/materials etc.
– Investigate and contact new suppliers when materials or requirements are outside normal JC availability.
– Work with TEC to ensure that they prepare a BOM in a timely manner.
– Monitor and expediate quotation review by HD and CEO to ensure there is no delay in sending the quotation to the customer. 7 – 10 days maximum for quote submission however, when possible 3 days should be
– Prepare and submit the formal quotation directly to the customer following standard JC Hospitality templates.
– Prepare master item list, material list and Gannt chart for each project once initial quotation has been sent and responses from the customer trigger further action.
– Coordinate daily with RD team, sample team, planning, production, QA/QC, Accounting to ensure all teams are prepared and informed of deadlines and deliverables.
– Coordinate daily with relevant departments related to drawings, renderings, finishes, prototypes, photography, product standards etc.
– Manage and control approval references and finishes so that master copies are always kept securely. Take responsibility for this in conjunction with the QA Department. Manage receipt and distribution of drawings, finish panels and other requirements.
– Maintain regular communication with the customer, sales team and JC departments to ensure everyone is kept Informed of the progress and status of each order or RFQ etc. where relevant.
– Work closely with vendors if the project involves sub-contracting to ensure that they have all the information needed.
– At all times there must be a comprehensive understanding of the project and the requirements and expectations of the customer.
– Maintain thorough documentation throughout the whole project.
– Track production and mockup processes daily to ensure that everything is moving according to plan.
– Conduct handover meetings with relevant departments at various stages of the process.
– Coordinate with the Import/Export Department to ensure smooth processing of all paperwork for shipments.
– Coordinate the process of contracts and payment term negotiations in conjunction with HD, CEO and CFO.
– Plan and implement after-sales services to maintain operating performance of goods purchased and to modify and improve services rendered
– Improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
– Input orders for customers and ensuring orders are released and shipped within specified timeframe.
– Excellent English skills, both spoken and written.
– Mandarin skills would also be an advantage but are not necessary.
– Excellent Microsoft (excel, word, power point) knowledge
– Teamwork and “company comes first” spirit.
– A good and professional working manner and attitude.
– At least 02 years experience working with ERP systems and furniture company particularly wood company
– Competitive salary.
– Participate in social insurance on full salary, Premium Health Insurance, 24/24 Accidence Insurance after signing labor contract.
– Give a lunch at canteen, Soft drink free, Coffee shop…
– Shuttle bus for employees between HCM City and Bình Dương Province.
– Contact person: HR department
– Submit directly at the company: VFR company – Binh Chuan 62, Binh Chuan Quarter, Thuan An City, Binh Duong Province.
– Email: email@example.com
Deadline: 60 days from job posting date.