– Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to ERP systems and business applications.
– Develop, install, maintain, and modify department’s application programs, business application programs, or integrated programs. Identify and analyze user requirements and recommend appropriate applications or modifications.
– Establishing a detailed program specification through discussion with clients.
– Combining all elements of the program design and testing it.
– Testing sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended.
– Conducting testing and installing the program into production.
– Conducting user acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately.
– Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
– Participate in the development of training materials and assist in conducting training and workshops in parallel processing.
– Investigate, recommend and install new applications.
– Train users.
– Respond to email messages for internal customers seeking help.
– Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
– Walk customer through problem-solving process.
– Install, modify, and repair software bugs.
– Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
– Gain feedback from customers about application usage.
– Investigate user problems and needs, identify their source, and determine possible solutions.
– Analyze user project proposals to include identifying potential problem areas and recommend optimum approaches for project path.
– Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
– Strong IT background with BS degree or professional training or academy or at least five years relevant experience.
– Know mobile programming is a plus.
– Willing to work long term with the company.
– Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies.
– Extensive experience with core software applications.
– Analytical skill, time management skill, problem solving skill and teamwork spirit.
– Professional, organized and above all honest.
– Competitive salary.
– Participate in social insurance on full salary, Premium Health Insurance, 24/24 Accidence Insurance after signing labor contract.
– Give a lunch at canteen, Soft drink free, Coffee shop…
– Shuttle bus for employees between HCM City and Bình Dương Province.
– Contact person: HR department
– Submit directly at the company: VFR company – Binh Chuan 62, Binh Chuan Quarter, Thuan An City, Binh Duong Province.
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org