– Utilizing the ERP software develops and maintains a system to calculate and control productivity, lead-time, and capacity in each production line/section.
– Coordinate and works closely with customer service department regarding delivery commitments, new customer orders and customer inquiries.
– Plans, schedules and works closely with production departments to confirm Lead time for Project order, Urgent, shorten lead-time order,…
– Work closely with TECH/ MAT to release WO in weekly basis & daily for urgent orders.
– Identifies and notifies managements any possibility of late delivery performance and works with related departments to find best solutions or alternatives quickly and efficiently.
– Controls manufacturing work orders.
– Receives, checks and gives feedback on EN, PO for each customer to customer requests and requirements.
– Prepares and proposes new work order (WO) and negotiates deadlines with production for maintaining shipment targets.
– Makes overview reports of all WOs and updates status.
– Controls and monitors work in process (WIP).
– Issues WO to subcontractors and confirm delivery schedule in detail.
– Develops and maintain a system to identify and alert any possibility of late delivery performance and works closely with subcontractor and Quality Assurance department to find best solutions to sort it out and maintain the agreed/confirmed delivery schedule.
– Ensures on-time delivery performance of sub-contractors and reports to senior management monthly.
– Coordinates with technical department and quality assurance department to consider and confirm which WO to be issued to which subcontractor and ensure competitive price and lead time.
– Coordinates with related departments to sufficiently and timely provide subcontractor with necessary resources (materials, manpower, machinery, technical supports) as promised or agreed in advance.
– Academic or professionally trained about management or technical.
– Knowledgeable about furniture making processes.
– At least 05 year experience in a similar position.
– Good command of English in 4 skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing).
– Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office.
– Excellent management skill (planning, organizing, staffing, leading, controlling).
– Good in communication skill, negotiation skill and problem solving skill.
– Professional working manner and attitude, confident, mature and authoritative.
– An honest and diligent character and be devoted to work.
– Competitive salary.
– Participate in social insurance on full salary, Premium Health Insurance, 24/24 Accidence Insurance after signing labor contract.
– Give a lunch at canteen, Soft drink free, Coffee shop…
– Shuttle bus for employees between HCM City and Bình Dương Province.
– Contact person: HR department
– Submit directly at the company: VFR company – Binh Chuan 62, Binh Chuan Quarter, Thuan An City, Binh Duong Province.
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30 days from job posting date.