– Checking and controlling monthly labors report for above departments.
– To establish the logical employees system for each departments.
– To keep a close watch, record and approve the leave employments/vacations/disciplines/promotion/transfer and others relate…
– Follow strictly implement and monitor time spent out of, ensure no time is wasted…
– Train/monitor member attitude, cleanliness and behavior.
– Build a strong team spirit among all departments.
– Set up all these departments lay-out, set up sensible space and production flow aiming at minimum stock on the floor and maximum output.
– Ensure that all Departments are busy being productive at all time.
– Set up measurable productivity standards. Monitor man power and Departments output based on standards and take corrective action to achieve maximum output at lowest cost.
– Set up and inspect standards of all Departments production quality.
– Make clear the standard of quality with QC and management. Solving problem all the problems of production items.
– Creativeness to solve some relates problem and others…
– Set up the routine to planning and controlling the materials consumption for production.
– Set up the routine & monitor the stock level of raw materials and consumables. Prompt and inform purchasing of any sudden substantial change in consumption requirements and ensure labor compliance to the standards with minimum wastage.
– Set up the routine & monitor for raw materials consumption standards In-charge for the inspection of any scrap for disposal, no raw material scrap must be disposed of until 100% sure that can not be recycled/used anymore.
– To establish the material stock/tooling room and implement system for inventory safety keeping and concurrent equipment efficiency/maintenance.
– Monitor housekeeping in general, aiming at the highest industrial standards and preventing “working area personalization” (posters, graffiti, carton mats, etc)
– Organize and ensure the safekeeping of all departments’ inventory.
– Following & control the monthly/weekly production /shipment plan.
– Manage and distribute the target to supervisors and foreman.
– Ensure record accuracy of all goods receipt/issuances transactions.
– Monitor issuance/receipt of inventory to all departments.
– Set up the routine & control the implementation of all recommendations/instructions of the SAFETY COMMITTEE within the department.
– Keep clear and maintain all the exit way, fire fighting equipment place in good condition all times.
– Set up the routine & monitor the disposal of hazardous garbage for all departments.
– Control & monitoring working way or processes are not performed in dangerous and under strict supervision of people who are trained to react in case of accidents.
– Male > 35 years old.
– University degree.
– Sociable and approachable character.
– Good command of English in 04 skills.
– Good MS office skills.
– Well organized and good communication.
– Confident, active, mature, honest, hard-working, sense of responsibility, and result oriented.
– Working experience in production environment is preferred.
– Competitive salary.
– Participate in social insurance on full salary, Premium Health Insurance, 24/24.
– Accidence Insurance after signing labor contract.
– Give lunch at the canteen, soft drinks free, Coffee shop…
– Shuttle bus for employees between Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Dương Province.
– Contact person: HR department.
– Submit directly at the company: VFR company – Binh Chuan 62, Binh Chuan Quarter, Thuan An City, Binh Duong Province.
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org