– Work with Production Planner/Production Supervisor to know the daily actual status and assure daily output, and weekly output.
– Remind Production planner/Production Suppervisor/Team leader about priority items to catch up on the completed date.
– Analyse bottle neck in Production division and report to PPC supervisor/Manager to discuss with the Production manager the need of multi-skill/transfer workers/overtime/sub cont out.
– Alert and Follow up schedule by working with all registration people and inform PPC supervisor/Manager and Shipping planner if any problem is affected to Production schedule.
– Make sure everything on the right track.
– Update correct schedule and have not past schedule on system.
– Work with Order controller and Shipping planner to make sure enough input to Production.
– Work with Material planner to make sure have enough material for production.
– Work close with WH to pull components, materials, ITW supply to Production.
– Work close with all related departments for repairing item/component.
– Work close with QC and Production to catch up the reason of late or to be late, cooperate with technical and QC to quick finding solutions and avoid the mistakes in the future.
– Follow up the KPI for Production: Shipment target, Production target, on-time delivery.
– A college degree.
– Knowledgeable about furniture-making processes.
– Can communicate in English.
– At least 03-year experience in a similar position.
– Good management skills (planning, organizing, controlling).
– Good in communication skill, negotiation skill, and problem-solving skills.
– Professional working manner and attitude, confident.
– An honest and diligent character and devoted to work.
– Reliable, accurate, and hard-working.
– Can work under high pressure.
– Can work OT if needed.
– Competitive salary.
– Participate in social insurance on full salary, Premium Health Insurance, 24/24.
– Accidence Insurance after signing labor contract.
– Give lunch at the canteen, soft drinks free, Coffee shop…
– Shuttle bus for employees between Ho Chi Minh City and Binh Dương Province.
– Contact person: HR department.
– Submit directly at the company: VFR company – Binh Chuan 62, Binh Chuan Quarter, Thuan An City, Binh Duong Province.
– Email: email@example.com