– Administrative master reference samples and control of lending, borrowing, issuing and returning, withdrawing from and to Production departments, R&D, TEC or sub-cons, suppliers.
– Check from WO draft list items if reference related availability or else proceed to have it ready.
– Check daily request for master reference from PRO, PUR, PLA, CAR, COM 1, COM 2, TEC, QC… to arrange and issuing in time.
– Joining and monitor meetings of R&D sample handover to list those new masters or reference necessary to be handed over to QA or updating any change DCR, ECN to request RD1/RD2 department handover new master sample after audit.
– Checking, supporting and monitoring regularly color panel duplication procedure, ensure scheduling and providing production reference panel efficiently for completing work order.
– Arrange and organize color panel audit review.
– Making label, protective wrapping, box, photograph and getting audit review approval to issue or WH storage.
– Handover sample for other departments or subcons, suppliers as required.
– Monitor lending list and request withdraw or return when complete.
– Monitor and checking those in store expired to arrange audit review (adjust or making new) in future this will be automatically e-mail sent from ERP system.
– Do work as requested or instructed from superior or HOD when necessary.
– 12/12 or University.
– Training: Interior design engineer.
– Well using MS office.
– English competence.
– Competitive salary.
– Participate in social insurance on full salary, Premium Health Insurance, 24/24 Accidence Insurance after signing labor contract.
– Give a lunch at canteen, Soft drink free, Coffee shop…
– Shuttle bus for employees between HCM City and Binh Duong Province.
– Contact person: HR department.
– Submit directly at the company: VFR company – Binh Chuan 62, Binh Chuan Quarter, Thuan An City, Binh Duong Province.
– Email: email@example.com
Deadline: 30 days from job posting date.