– Plan, organize, drive and ensure department functional operation aligning with company business plan and achieving department KPIs…
– Set individual KPIs and organizational goals for below management levels and teams.
– Recommend and review department budgets. Approve and control department expenses within approved budgets.
– Check and varify requests for necessary resources for the operation of department.
– Develop, interpret, guide and ensure the implementation and pratice of department operation system including policies, SOPs, work instructions and standards.
– Build and promote the atmosphere within department that encourages team work, cooperation and engagement.
– Collaborate with line managers to get thing done effectively and diplomatically.
– Proactively provide risks assessment and implement solutions to prevent problems.
– Execute training need analysis within department, recommand training solutions for performance improvement and talent development within department..
– Lead continuous improvement projects within department.
– Prepare reports to provide a full picture of department operation and performance.
– Other related tasks assigned by immediate superior.
– To manage the QC activities and performance in wood production and suppliers, sub cons.
– Review the monthly, weekly production schedule, in-house and for the sub-contractors, provided by Planning Dept to check list of the items delivered.
– Bring to the attention or report to direct manager any potential problem that might be encountered in the processing of the scheduled product so that possible solutions/ improvement can be coordinated with all concerned.
– Review daily workload so that the inspection activities are equitably distributed among subordinates inspectors in-house or sub-cons and suppliers
– Review quality statistics and follow up taking necessary solutions/ actions
– Following up on customer complaints so that investigating and taking necessary
– Review and report to immediate QA manager any daily quality problem encountered or issue related productivity, output, workload, …
– Participating quality improvement projects in cooperation with production and especially engineering technical team
– Daily check all inspectors are properly using all required tools and official references when they do the inspection.
– Random check and review those items/ products been approved or rejected by the subordinate inspectors and supporting them by making decision confidently.
– Counterchecks daily throughout production processes conform to standard and report to QA manager immediately any deviation and its possible improvement.
– Countercheck all tools, equipment and official references are properly used, maintained and kept safely from loss or damage.
– Supervision of QC inspection work discipline and complying to the company regulation.
– Vietnamese/Expart nationality. Age from 30 to 55.
– Personality: professional, mature, confident, assertive, highly motivated, positive and mordent thinking.
– Strong character and drive to get thing done with respect.
– An example for company core values as Team Work, Creativity, Passion, Open Minded and above Honesty and Integrity.
– Education and Training (degree, major, professional / academic training and other related requirements)
– To be advised by immediate division director.
– University or college degree in engineering, technical disciplines or furniture design.
– Familiar with using AutoCAD for technical drawing.
– Good knowledge of high end furniture include materials (wood, metal, glass, brass, fabric, leather ect.), upholstery, furniture colour and finishing.
– Experience and Qualification (professional or functional work related experience / knowledge and requirements)
– Knowledgeable of operating wood working machines and related production processes.
– 05+ years of professional experience in management in technical or product engineering or sample making in high end furniture manufacturing industry. Familiar with quality standards and requirements in US and European furniture market is preferred.
– 03+ years experience in a similar position in a FDI company.
– Knowledgeable of bill of material system. Experience in costing, time and motion study (TMS) is preferred.
– Familiar with implementing technical databases or ERP
– Competitive salary.
– Participate in social insurance on full salary, Premium Health Insurance, 24/24.
– Accidence Insurance after signing labor contract.
– Give a lunch at canteen, Soft drink free, Coffee shop…
– Shuttle bus for employees between HCM City and Binh Dương Province.
– Contact person: HR department.
– Submit directly at the company: VFR company – Binh Chuan 62, Binh Chuan Quarter, Thuan An City, Binh Duong Province.
– Email: email@example.com