– Make AutoCAD drawings for western-style antique indoor furniture and accessories based on the Designer’s idea.
– Coordinate and work closely with sample workshop to follow up the sample making, correct and keep updating all information about finalized sample on the drawings. Suggest the improvements or necessary changes if any.
– Handover the finalized drawings and transfer all related information to technical department and ensure that all information is transferred exactly and explained clearly.
– Perform other relevant tasks assigned by Manager.
– Technical university or college graduate or at least 1 year experience in the same position.
– Excellent Auto Cad skill in both 2D; 3D and 3D Max, Inventor, Rendering and Vray.
– Good English skill, both spoken and written is preferred.
– Excellent Creation and Innovation skills.
– Teamwork and “company comes first” spirit.
– A good and professional working manner and attitude. To be willing to work in production environment.
– An honest, diligent and careful character and devoted to work.
– Competitive salary.
– Participate in social insurance on full salary, Premium Health Insurance, 24/24.
– Accidence Insurance after signing labor contract.
– Give a lunch at canteen, Soft drink free, Coffee shop…
– Shuttle bus for employees between HCM City and Bình Dương Province.
– Contact person: HR department
– Submit directly at the company: VFR company – Binh Chuan 62, Binh Chuan Quarter, Thuan An City, Binh Duong Province.
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org