– Establishing capacity with individual suppliers based on the annual budget and monthly targets.
– Providing a full assessment of existing sub-contractors, identifying strengths and weaknesses with an action plan for each.
– To ensure suppliers are at full capacity and notify management when capacities are low.
– Being a communication channels between company’s inquiries & Sub-Con.
– Detail the work carried out in relation to pricing.
– Making PR/PO/Price comparison & release PO to SUBCON.
– Check with related people/Dept to push for Material/hardware to SUBCON bases on order demand.
– Work with TECH/QC/QA for drawing, template, sample to SUBCON reference bases on orders to SUB.
– To arrange and conduct hand-over meetings when a new product is given to a supplier of the first time.
– Weekly & Daily planning of Work Order/PR/PO releases to SUBCON.
– Tracking & supplying materials, Hardware, accessories, Drawing, Temple, Master sample to – – – SUBCON to cope with given orders releases/ BOM & Contract out demand.
– Planning, organizing and coordinating the resources to meet the dead line.
– Daily check & follow up status of orders/items with SUB-CON to meet delivery commitment.
– Setting up the priorities and completing the tasks.
– Contributing idea to improve and develop company.
– Report weekly & monthly on each sub-contractor relating to adherence to schedule.
– Supporting others Department and contributing to company’s vision.
– Implementing other tasks assigned by Dept’s head /superiors.
– Academic or professionally trained about management or technical.
– Knowledgeable about furniture making processes.
– At least 02 year experience in a similar position or used to work in Furniture Company.
– Understand of English in 4 skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing).
– Good at Microsoft Office skills.
– Excellent management skill (planning, organizing, staffing, leading, controlling).
– Good in communication skill, negotiation skill and problem solving skill.
– Professional working manner and attitude, confident, mature and authoritative.
– An honest and diligent character and be devoted to work.
– Competitive salary.
– Participate in social insurance on full salary, Premium Health Insurance, 24/24 Accidence Insurance after signing labor contract.
– Give a lunch at canteen, Soft drink free, Coffee shop…
– Shuttle bus for employees between HCM City and Bình Dương Province.
– Contact person: HR department
– Submit directly at the company: VFR company – Binh Chuan 62, Binh Chuan Quarter, Thuan An City, Binh Duong Province.
– Email: email@example.com
Deadline: 30 days from job posting date.